Friday, October 16, 2009

Flaunt Spring 2010: Alexander McQueen


For the past few days it's been raining and quite gloomy in LA. Very much so that it was a bit depressing lol. Yesterday the sun decided to show up out of no where and today it's 90 degrees!

With that said I decided to post some of my favorite looks from Alexander McQueen's Spring 2010 RTW collection hence the spring-like weather we just received. Words really can't describe the the masterpieces he created. The color combinations are on point, the structures are impeccable, and whatever was the inspiration beyond the collections to me there's an animalistic meets futuristic element all wrap in one! These are my favorite looks that I would totally flaunt myself if I could! Check it out if you haven't seen it already and what are your thoughts Flaunt Followers?

No comments:

Post a Comment