Monday, October 26, 2009

Flaunt Fingers: Leopard Print in WHITE! Inspired my Jimmy Choo for H&M



I'm sure most of you have seen the latest ads in your current fashion mags of Jimmy Choo by H&M which are absolutely amazing! If you look closely the models nails are painted in sexy fall colors some with print designs. There's one specific model who's nails I noticed right away. At first glance they looked like white with silver glitter but if you look closely it's white leopard print! Now you know I had to do a D.I.Y on my nails so of course I did! I was so excited because I've done this design a while back and posted a tutorial using standard leopard colors. I've been flaunting it for the past few days now and have gotten tons of complements. People always mistake it for Minx too! Check it out and let me know what you Flaunt Fashionistas think!

No comments:

Post a Comment