Saturday, October 31, 2009

Flaunt D.I.Y: Aldo Contest Submission



This is my entry for the contest...wish me luck!

If you're an ALDO shoe buyer especially an online buyer then you should be familiar with the D.I.Y contest that they've promoted! ALDO has asked for people to create their own D.I.Y shoe, boot or handbag using any and everything as long as it's an ALDO brand.

So of course I decided to create my own D.I.Y on a pair of patent pumps I no longer wanted in hopes to win the grand prize. The winner will have the oppurtunity to collaborate on an ALDO shoe design for the F/W 2010 collection to be featured in Teen Vogue!


Wish me luck to become one of the top 10 finalist & potentially move to the next round were the public (YOU Flaunt Followers) can vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment