Friday, October 9, 2009

Flaunt Fingers: Silver & Black Stripes


My latest nail design inspired by Minx of course. Here's a pic of Rihanna flaunting a similar design. To accomplish this look it's actually quite simple:

1. I used a silver polish as my base color and I used a black nail art polish for the stripes.

2. After the silver coat completely dried, I carefully painted 4 black lines vertical.

3. After those lines completely dried I then carefully painted horizontal lies and the number of lines depends on the length of your nail.

4. I must say it was difficult doing my right hand as I am right handed, but it turned out fine. Make sure you go slowly or you'll have to start over!

Try it for yourself and email pics or twitpic them!

*fyi: my nail design is about a week old so excuse the chipping

3 comments:

  1. i'm definitely going to try this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, I'll have to try it!!!

    http://fashiionmakeslove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! I will def. be back!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete