Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flaunt Fabulous FInds: My Latest Clothing Purchases



In the past few weeks I got these amazing items! I already own tons of blazers, denim and waisted belts but I can't get enough of them. Especially blazers which I feel are a must-have staple for any wardrobe. I found this sick vintage navy Ralph Lauren blazer, this B.Newmen neon green blazer, and this snake skin camel waisted belt all at Goodwill! I swear when vintage shopping, items find me because I was only in there for about 20mins to kill time. It's like they whisper my name, "Kethia over here I wanna come home with you!"

I also purchased these black jeans w/ lace trim along the side from Forever 21 online. I was so ecstatic to get them in the mail so I wore them out that same night! The studded leather jacket is from this random boutique downtown & the owner was so nice, he even gave it to me for a cheaper price....score!

4 comments:

  1. Great finds! Goodwill (or my local Hoodwill, as it were) has been doing me RIGHT too!!!

    I love that studded blazer. The navy one is also killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great finds! i ♥ that ralph lauren blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! i love love love goodwill with a lil patience you'd be surprised what you can find!

    ReplyDelete