Monday, February 15, 2010

Flaunt Trends: Pyramid Studs


So I'm really in love with studs, grommets and such on everything from clothing to shoes, and denim, etc...but who doesn't!?  I've been looking for a pair of simple pyramid studs to wear especially since I'm more of a stud girl than a hoop wearer. With success I found a few pairs online but some too big, too small, or way overpriced. Then magically I found the perfect pair for $30 at Karma Loop and I'm obsessed!! What do you think of wearing the trend as earrings? I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!! Anyway check out Karma Loop to grab a pair for yourself Flaunt Followers before they sell out. 


Also check out the other fab items they have and if you see what you like enter code FLAUNT2010 to earn 20% off your 1st purchase and 10% off on following purchases anytime. Your welcome & love ya!

1 comment:

  1. O yes! I have a pair! Got them from forever 21...LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete