Monday, August 31, 2009

Flaunt Film: No Doubt "Running"


This is such a beautiful song done by one of my favorite artists No Doubt. Listen to the words carefully and you'll see why it's perfect for any hopeless romantic like myself :) I even want Gwen to sing this at my wedding!!! Gwen also looks stunning in every shot, especially on the beach w/ her fellow band members. Her look is simple yet classic and she stands out without any effort. Gotta love that Gwen!!

To get Gwen's Look: Saahara Sandels-Steve Madden, Maxi Dress-Paul & Joe Pierre Cardin for Paul & Joe, Belt-Alexander McQueen


To accomplish Gwen's look go for a more modern feel with a maxi dress. To incorporate that pop of red color from Gwen's lipstick, a red belt for the waist is perfect and will also reveal your flattering silhouette. To finish the look wear simple sandals, preferably a neutral tone so that there isn't too much print and color all in one outfit. Sandals are also great for the beach & perfect for "Running" :)

stay Fierce, be Fearless, & Flaunt it...you got it!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Gwen!
    I enjoyed reading your post on the fashion bomb, I myself enjoy vintage/thrift shopping.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete