Sunday, August 2, 2009

Flaunt Fabulous FInds: Secret Shoe Store!

zebra colored platforms...none in my size & super cute nude patented leather wedges...again not in my size :(




i walked away w/ 3 pairs of shoes!! (lately being smart about my spending, but wanted to buy tons more!)


Ok today I tripped out because my friend introduced me to a store where all the shoes are under $15. Yes I repeat ALLLLL the shoes are under $15! Now the quality of the shoes wern't anything amazing, however you can't beat shoes under $15 especially when majority of the shoes would typically start at about $25+ elsewhere. There was so much going on and if you wanted a specific shoe in your size it was every girl for themselves as shoes were selling left & right! Here are a few pics of a few pairs that i got & couldn't get! Aaahhh so excited!!!!


stay Fierce, be Fearless, & Flaunt it...you got it!

3 comments:

  1. Eugenia told you about this store??? Don't be tellin the world!!! Then they'll be no shoes left for me silly...

    Lol... You're blog is cool!

    -Alex-

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I come to LA with Laura I sure hope this store is still around. I'd LOVE those fabulous nude wedges (even though my nude is a chocolate brown :D). The closest I've come to a $6 fabulous shoe store is the 75% clearance aisle at Target (Tar-zjay)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in LA, any chance that u can tell the "secrect" to a fellow fashionista?..lol

    ReplyDelete