Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flaunt Fashion Line: Asos Africa

photos: asos.com
Asos launches their line, Asos Africa which is apart of The Green Room collection made of organic and recycled materials and based on free-trade. The line was created with hopes to support trade in Africa and inspired by a recent visit to the mother-land where Asos met with artisans and small producer groups. This line only has a few pieces available as it's selling fast so here are my fav picks that are left to purchase. These beauties embody heavy prints, mixed with bold colors which makes this collection pop and connect with your roots through fashion! Asos Africa is also very reminiscent of lines Boxing Kitten, and Duro Olowu and hopefully plenty more like these become available. 

6 comments:

  1. thanks for your sweet comment! Love this collection!

    XO Kimmy
    www.Strawberry-Stiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee the jumpsuit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collection is pretty cool. By the way, I love your blog. I smile inside every time I see a woman of color representing with the fashion blogging!


    <a href="sohautevintage.blogspot.com>So Haute Vintage Blog</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and diversity in the patterns...very expressive and sharp. Enjoy your night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those prints are beautiful!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, I will definitely be shopping this line!

    Check me out at http://truequeen.com

    -Empress

    ReplyDelete