Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Shop The Flaunt Files COMING SOON!




Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't posted in a while. How was everyone's Thanksgiving?! Aside from eating tons of food and sleeping in, I've been working hard on the ShopTheFlauntFiles store which I'll try my VERY best to launch this week! I have plenty of amazing vintage items, shoes, accessories and handbags & let me tell ya it's already difficult to let them go for sale. But because I love and appreciate you all so much I wanted to give you the opportunity to shop fierce frugal finds that you can't get anywhere else!



So here are the perks of ShopTheFlauntFiles store:
Majority of items will be under $50 (FlauntFifty)
All vintage will be in excellent or in good condition
All vintage is sold on a 1st come 1st serve basis*
You will own a one-of-a-kind item!


*The 1st week of store opening will require a password to gain access.
Only subscribers of TheFlauntFiles or ShopTheFlauntFiles will be given password on opening day. Please enter your email in the subscription box on left-hand side.
Get ready for ShopTheFlauntFiles store coming soon...
If you have any questions or concerns please email: shoptheflauntfiles@gmail.com


Kisses-KethiaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment