Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flaunt Favorite Lines: Tory Burch


As I mentioned before over the long Holiday weekend I found some amazing vintage pieces for the ShopTheFlantFiles store. I also made a quick stop to my old job, Tory Burch on Robertson because I was in the area and it's been quite sometime since I dropped and said hello to my former co-workers. I happen to go during the Black Friday frenzy and completely forgot about it until I walked in! Everyone looked super busy of course because there were tons of women trying to stock up on shoes + more due to the amazing sale. Speaking of shoes I WISH I was able to stock-up myself :) Tory's collections are amazing right now and although I try to visit the site often I saw a few pairs that were new to me. Here are some of my favs I saw in-store that are freakin' amazing! Definitely stop by your local Tory Burch Flaunt Followers, or your nearest high-end dept store! It was so nice to see my old co-workers that day: Adrianna, Brooke, Shereen, Ann, Danny, GiGi, & Natasha (+ hello to Lance & Jill!).

3 comments: