Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flaunt that Funky Music: Little Dragon


Little Dragon live!


Live-size PACman + vitaminC

Martine and I.... double peace signs!

Last night I went to see Little Dragon! I got there a little late but just in enough time to catch the last song in the set. Smirnoff sponsored the drinks but after just a few sips I realized I was on the verge of getting sick so I immediately got a glass of vitaminC on the rocks lol! Also right before leaving the event I headed to the restroom and ran into Martine of ilovemartine.blogspot.com aka :) I commented on her cropped American Apparel top and that's when I realized it was her. She was so sweet and super cute! It was an awesome event, free drinks, cool people, life-size PACman, and dope music, what more can you ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment