Friday, November 6, 2009

Flaunt Fabulous FInds: J Brand Outlet



photography by: 3EyesMedia

Yesterday I went downtown to make a visit to the JBrand Factory Outlet. I've never gone before so I didn't know what to expect. Right before I got there upon entering I got really excited and then even more excited as I walked in! They carry current and somewhat older JBrand styles that are available in stores and at JBrand.com!

The newer style jeans for both men and woman are $70, the older styles are $50 and the jean jackets are $150. This is an awesome opportunity to get JBrands for a fraction of the cost especially if they're sold out everywhere else! I tried on a pair of the new 901 denim leggings in Seal which felt so amazing. They're great because you can wear them with everything & they look just like regular jeans!






I also tried on two 912 low rise pencil leg tie-dye styles that were both $50 and I freaking LOVED them! I always wanted them when they 1st came out and now that they're at a reasonable price, it's so possible! You may have noticed the dark version worn amongst many celbs like Rihanna. Not only were they so darn cute but they also felt sooooo good like butter!

Like I mentioned before there will be a 'Shop The Flaunt Files' store coming soon! So for those of you outside of Los Angeles I'll try to include J Brands jeans so you too can own a pair without breaking the bank!


Also stay tuned next week for a special discount
to use by mentioning The Flaunt Files!


Visit them today!
1225 East Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, 90021

2 comments:

  1. you look great, simple and very chic. I really like your hat

    Clothes Are Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the info.. I really appreciate it. This find is amazing

    ReplyDelete