Thursday, November 12, 2009

Flaunt Beauty: BeFine (Food for your Face)

urgh! running out of product this is all I have left, need more cleanser!

Have you heard or seen this product BeFine! If not let me be the first to introduce you. It's such an amazing beauty line with face cleansers, moisturizers, facial mask, lip care and more. My favorites from this line are the Warming Clay Mask with gardamom, arnica, & pomegranate, which actually gets warmer once applied. Along with the Gentle Cleanser with sugar, mint, oats & rice that has done wonders for me and removes makeup so well, plus the Lip Exfoliator with oat protein, sesame oil & pineapple which smoothes and gets rid of dead skin especially now in this weather!

What's also really great about BeFine is that each product is of natural ingredients that we find in healthy foods we eat plus it's paraben free, allergen free, and fragrance free. Some may argue that's it's a little pricey but it's so worth it and you can difinatly feel the difference! I've also used the Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15, rosemary, pomegranate & rice, the Pore Refining Scrub with coconut jojoba & citrus, the Lip Serum with chamomile and beets, and the Neck Cream with mushroom, iris flower & caffeine. Honestly if I could use this entire line forever I would... it's that good!

Stop by the site which is also really cool to browse and offers more detail on each product that you can order. Seriously try Befine for yourselves I know you Flaunt Followers will fall in love!

1 comment: