Friday, March 13, 2009

Flaunt Fingers: Color Club in Bizerk Turq




The other day I bought my friend from Chicago some amazing hair. Yes I wear a weave, extensions, whatever you'd like to call it, so I know the good spots to get it:) Specifically, I wear clip-ons so I'll probably do a DIY & show you! Anyway before I left the store I saw all these amazing nail colors for $3.49 each! (Mind you I'm NOT supposed to be shopping due to a current financial situation, but I justified it for the total being equivalent or really less than food......uh yeah.) I ended up getting this turquoise one, a light baby blue, and an electric neon yellow. Usually I'm the one that sticks to the classic nude color or all white and never wears color or dark shades. Well I guess it was totally worth it because already I've gotten tons of compliments!


Tell me, what do you think of my new hue?






1 comment: