Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Flaunting since Five!

Hey Flaunt Followers! Okay so this is my very 1st blog and yes I've joined the bandwagon but I mean it's 2009...so I guess right?

I don't have an exact blue print on what this blog will consist of, but it'll definitely be fashion based, because that is my love. My posts will most likely be on beauty, music, food spots, current events, random thoughts & FASHION + more. I am a Chicago girl at heart living in LA to pursue my dream in the fashion industry as a stylist, designer, forecaster, maven and entrepreneur to have my own vintage fashion house/boutique within 10 yrs.

So more or less, this will be an online public diary...

I'm the kind of girl that loves to create scrapbooks but doesn't really have the patience, loves to take pictures but never has a camera handy, loves to play dress-up & make awesome ensembles with no where special to flaunt it... so this is my small introduction of my fashion collective documentations...The Flaunt Files...so fierce!

kisses-kj

No comments:

Post a Comment