Thursday, August 12, 2010
I have to admit... I haven't kept a consistent log on my hair progression. In any case here's a visual and listed update on some of the main things I've been doing with my hair:
1. I love and continue to co-wash.
2. I've tried to down-scale on using my flat-iron.
3. I've worn my hair in it's natural state to really give it a rest.
4. I continue to wrap my hair nightly.
5. I continue to comb/brush from the ends to the root.
I recently got these fierce pumps from ALDO plus a knuckle ring and rosette rose skirt from Forever21!! I love them all plus I'm wearing this skirt for my bday along with a sick blazer which I got from an amazing vintage boutique... I'll share later :)
A few things that are catching my eye... all currently at Forever21!
I found this random pic on the web and just had to share. How lovely are these ladies!? Flawless right!?
I also found this image of a bathing suit I designed and created from scratch about 2years ago. It's one of my favorites because there's silver foil splattered on the white. I'll eventually design more so that you fabulous Flaunt Followers can get one of your own at SHOPTheFlauntFiles.